The Loves of my Life

The Loves of my Life

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Looking Good in Haiti

I wish I had taken a picture tonight of me in my clothes that I will be wearing in Haiti. They are clothes that I am borrowing from dad, from his Mission Trip to Nicaragua. But as Jessica kindly reminded me, "I don't think they are going to care what you are wearing!" Not only are they all in the khaki family, but all of the shirts are at least 2 sizes too big!! I am gonna look awesome!

The rest of the trip is coming together nicely as well. I was able to expedite my passport and it should be here in about 2 weeks! Lets just pray that it actually comes through in time! The next thing on my list is to get my shot records and get shots that I need to be able to go! Yuck!

Our team is growing...we will now be joined by my head volleyball coach and her husband. I am very excited about this, to be able to see how God has softened their hearts for the Haitian people. It is also nice to see them away from work!

If you are looking for a way to help...we are accepting donations to cover trip expenses and supplies for the school and orphanage that we will be working with. Feel free to e-mail me and I will give you the contact information.

Thanks for all your prayers and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment