The Loves of my Life

The Loves of my Life

Friday, February 12, 2010

Put Some Pants On...

...that is what my neighbor told me when i went out this morning in a sweatshirt, shorts and my galoshes to take pictures of the snow. It is beautiful outside, I feel like I am in Colorado!! I did end up with a couple of branches down in the yard, and one that barely missed the house! Now that I have had a little time to enjoy the snow, I will be headed south for warmer weather...

This weekend I will be in College Station to play in a Valentine's Classic Volleyball Tournament!! Look for an update of that and how I am feeling after the fact. In the mean time here are some pictured of the snow...












1 comment:

  1. All your trees look awesome! I miss are big oaks and pecan trees :(

    ReplyDelete